Thursday 19 August 2010

I knew this would happen....I'd start a blog with the best of intentions and then not have time to keep it updated!
The Studio has been keeping me really busy but I've snatched a quick 5 minutes before my next appointment comes in to share a bit of info about a new package idea that popped into my head last month.

Following the popularity of the Baby's First Year album I've come up with a similar package suitable for older children and, well, pretty much everyone....

It involves four studio or location portrait sessions within one year and works towards a fantastic album of photographs from each one of the sessions telling your family's story throughout that year. You also get one 10x8inch print to take home after each session since I know it's a long time to wait for the album at the end of the year!

The fabulous name I have come up with for it is 'Four Seasons'....if you're interested just give me a call for full details.


Here's a shot from Gaurav and Shikha's first session......

No comments:

Post a Comment